Enterprise Service Release v11.4e came out today, which includes the following items:
- Fixed an issue where a datastore needs to be initialized prior to creating a Form.
- Fixed an issue where a license containing the Reports feature is no longer required to configure the SMTP settings on the server.
- Improved how emails are sent with Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), in regards to the INFO notification threshold. Additionally, an error message when deleting a user associated to an MFA record.
- Improved the login error message when the SMTP server fails to send a password reset code.
- Fixed an issue where picklist parameters can overwrite text box values. Also fixed an issue in the layering of horizontal parameters to ensure they appear on an upper layer (above a chart).
- Fixed an issue within the administrative email templates which now prevents restoring the default email if the dialog is cancelled.
- TruOI license improvements (fixed missing images, email templates and some labeling)
- General improvements in messages, UX/UI, CSS, and more!
resolved >= 2022-07-28 AND resolved <= 2022-09-02 AND statusCategory = 3 AND "Apply changes to:[Checkboxes]" = Branch order by updated DESC
Article is closed for comments.