Enterprise Service Release v11.4d came out today, which includes the following items:
- Fixed various appearance and interface issues along with general improvements.
- Sensitive information has been removed from a variety of error messages. Error details will continue to be available within the log files.
- Fixed an issue initializing the Workbook database, which will now automatically occur during the first admin login after an upgrade. Also fixed an issue within the Chart Designer that was related to a non-configured Workbook database.
- Fixed an issue within the Admin where enabling "Show only unlicensed users" would not filter the user list.
- Fixed a variety of issues related to using an Oracle database for the repository.
- Fixed a content-blocking issue where MP4 (and other web-friendly video file types) will now be allowed for upload and embedding into an HTML panel.
- Fixed an issue preventing a new installation from making adjustments to the various system email templates (ex. Alerts).
- Fixed issues using Public Access mode, related to an unconfigured user (missing), URL and Parameters.
Improvements were made when selecting/de-selecting values in a parameter dropdown list.
- Fixed an issue where selecting a date value (when the field is editable) would cause an error.
- Fixed an issue related to assigning button colors.
- Adding multiple Field Groups will now auto-increment the column name (using a number) to prevent creating duplicate column names.
- Fixed an issue where an error message would occasionally occur "The workbook database is not available".
- Improved the user interface when performing "Save As..."
- Lengthened the URL field for a logo
- Data Hub
- Fixed an issue where the option to connect multiple Data Hubs was unavailable.
- Fixed an issue where flow lines could stack.
- Improved the URL when saving a new Data Set.
- Content dialog
- Fixed the Content image previewer, which wasn't working.
- Fixed some missing button images.
- Corrected a transparency/layer issue within the image selection dialog.
resolved >= 2022-06-09 AND resolved <= 2022-07-28 AND statusCategory = 3 AND "Apply changes to:[Checkboxes]" = Branch order by updated DESC