Enterprise Service Release v11.4c came out today, which includes the following items:
- Fixed an issue where Dashboard Thumbnails would not generate if Multi-Factor Authentication was enabled (and the user who attempted to save the dashboard was not an excluded user).
- The Password Reset workflow has been improved and sanitized to keep users away from various pages when it would be otherwise inappropriate.
- The workflow for having an expired Data Hub has been improved.
- Fixed an issue where the dashboard thumbnail would not save if there was external content placed within the dashboard.
- Fixed an issue when there is a build URL ending with a "/" was causing an issue.
- An Auto-Refresh bug was fixed and now all dashboard panels will display after the refresh occurs.
- Fixed the field validation for the various STRING input types.
- Fixed a property value from the US County Map chart.
- On the Details chart, selecting an image no longer results in an error. Also, closing the contents dialog (when using Rich Text) no longer clears the customized content.
- On the Image Plot chart, the interactive dots will be easier to select when the chart frame is sized small.
- Within the Admin, on the Categories page, an issue was fixed where the Linked chart count was only calculating placement on page #1 of a dashboard and not any other page.
- When using the Workbook database, a Lock was not being released after performing Excel file uploads. This would eventually prevent further file uploads until the server restarted.
- An improvement was made within the Dashboard Designer regarding Input Parameters that are required and how certain features cannot be accessed until the parameter requirements are met.
- Other fixes to the date parameter were applied.
- Mobile > Fixed an issue where the Textbox of an input parameter was appearing as cropped.
- Various fixes were made to the TruOI and Licensing framework.
resolved >= 2022-05-24 AND resolved <= 2022-06-09 AND statusCategory = 3 AND "Apply changes to:[Checkboxes]" = Branch order by updated DESC