Enterprise Service Release v11.3d came out today, which includes the following items:
- Fixed an upgrade error (going from v10.3c to v11.3b and later)
- Fixed an issue specific to Input Parameters and NULL handling on legacy charts that have migrated forward to the v11.3 release.
- Fixed an issue when the Public Access (guest) experience attempted to view an embedded chart using a mobile device.
- We continue to track down and fix a black box that appears within the Mobile title bar. This particular fix removes a black box when the multiple-page title bar navigation buttons are turned off.
- Fixed an issue with Dashboard Parameters and now changes to the parameter configuration will properly update any placement of the Parameter Panel.
- Within the Chart Designer, an issue was resolved where data would dynamically load even after the chart was saved as a Snapshot chart (which is not supposed to dynamically load data).
- Fixed the following issues with Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA)
- Emails would fail to send if a user recently went from having no defined email address to a newly defined email address.
- Typos within the various email templates
- Fixed an error within the Chart Designer when setting the drilldown target to an existing chart. Incorrectly, an error would display "You must be an iDashboards administrator to access the administrative screen".
- Fixed a minor issue within the Viewer that poorly displayed chart pivot labels when using the Motion Pivot Slider feature.
- Fixed an issue where the Picklist Designer would poorly render into view when creating a new picklist or when editing an existing picklist.
- Improved the Builder interface to not allow a new Picklist if the user does not have "Save" access to a non-Personal category.
- Previously, an unauthorized user could delete a comment within Dashboards and Articles. This was corrected to restrict this ability.
- Fixed the Speedometer chart:
- When using a See-Through Face
- When displaying the Target line and label
- Fixed a UI issue where the Builder home page would not reset after using the "X" to clear the results of a previous search.
- Improved the Chart Designer to better recognize changes to the Tabular chart family and recognize a pending change if column widths are adjusted.
- Fixed an issue within the Chart Designer when pasting data into the cells of a Static Data table.
- Palette Designer
- Modified the behavior when constructing a customized Color Palette. Now, when a color is dragged to the custom palette, the placement will be "place after" instead of "place before".
- Fixed an issue where changes to a palette would not appear unless the browser was refreshed.
- Fixed a browser error when creating a new palette.
- Improved a variety of UI issues when quickly clicking/navigating through the interface.
- Improved product documentation.
- Fixed a variety of issues within the Scorecards application (a pre-release solution).
Data Hub Bugs
- Fixed an issue where data previews are inaccessible if there is an error with a downstream task.
- Fixed an issue within the Text File Data Set, when trying to apply the UTF-16 encoding.
- During the first save of an ETL job, tasks would all shift in position. This has been resolved.
- Fixed an issue when using Mozilla Firefox and attempting to click the "Submit Query" button within the Data Set interface.
- SMTP Encryption Protocols were missing from this interface (and only available through the iDashboards application)
- Fixed an issue within the title bar navigation when the current page was set to "About".
- In a certain configuration, the ETL Task "Change Data Type" wouldn't display the available options, so this was fixed.
To upgrade use theProduct Download Siteto download the product media (for new clients, you will download the Production Installer.) If you have used theProduct Download Sitein the past, you will use the same credentials. If you have not, please contact your Client Success Manager and we can help you obtain your credentials. The credentials are often found in your license update emails, beneath the licensing information, you will see download URL, username, and password.
If you have a hosted subscription with iDashboards, your instance will be updated in coordination with your Client Success Manager.
resolved >= 2022-03-24 AND resolved <= 2022-05-04 AND statusCategory = 3 AND "Apply changes to:[Checkboxes]" = Branch order by updated DESC