Enterprise Service Release v11.3c came out today, which includes the following items:
- Resolved an issue where new users would see an issue when attempting to set a new password.
- For the "Unlimited Public Access License" switch, a fix was applied to reveal the "Manage Public Access" page for configuring URLs.
- When "Require User Email" is set to TRUE, it is no longer a required field if the user is Wall Display (lcd) or Public Access (guest) user.
- Fixed the "Forgot Password" link on the login page.
- Fixed a Safari-browser issue where the cursor wouldn't always interact with charts.
- Fixed an issue with the Image Panel when the frame is also used as a drilldown target.
- Fixed the appearance of dashboard comments on a mobile device.
- Improved the Unicode support for CSV File Import.
- Within the Knowledge Base, an error was fixed when using an Oracle repository.
- Improved flags on cookies.
- Applied various patches to maintain high security standards.
Data Hub Bugs
- Fixed the appearance of the Text File Data Set editor within the Data Hub.
To upgrade use theProduct Download Siteto download the product media (for new clients, you will download the Production Installer.) If you have used theProduct Download Sitein the past, you will use the same credentials. If you have not, please contact your Client Success Manager and we can help you obtain your credentials. The credentials are often found in your license update emails, beneath the licensing information, you will see download URL, username, and password.
If you have a hosted subscription with iDashboards, your instance will be updated in coordination with your Client Success Manager.
resolved >= 2022-03-01 AND resolved <= 2022-03-24 AND statusCategory = 3 AND "Apply changes to:[Checkboxes]" = Branch order by updated DESC