Enterprise Service Release v11.3b came out today, which includes the following items:
- For certain implementations (likely Java 11+ and/or Linux), a logging class library would cause a severe issue when using v11.3a. This would essentially stop iDashboards from running on Tomcat.
- Within the Dashboard Designer, in some circumstances, the dashboard could not be saved if a Mobile Layout existed. A temporary workaround was to use "Save As..." This issue has been fixed.
- Fixed an issue where dashboards were not very interactive when using the Safari browser.
- Certain details of an error message have been removed to protect information from being shared with users who have no access rights to the related content.
- In certain workflows, the Chart Designer would disable the "Save" and "Save As..." buttons. This has been fixed.
- We now remove the Article Moderation interface if there is no license for the Knowledge Base.
- We restored the .../macrotest.jsp page. It's not the prettiest, but go ahead and check it out!
- If a Builder has permission to a dashboard, AND the dashboard contains a chart in which the Builder does not have permission to change, AND the Builder attempts to make a change to the chart - then we fixed the issue to allow the user to "Save As..." and create a new chart into a category in which there is save permission.
- We improved the appearance of labels within the family of Bar Charts.
- Fixed a recurring issue within the Tabular Charts where a change in axis color would not persist if certain changes to the chart continued to occur.
- Fixed an issue where required parameters would then hide the multiple-page navigation bars
- Fixed an issue with cascading Input Parameters when the Parent parameter has no default value and the Child parameter does have a default value.
- Fixed an issue within the Dashboard Designer where attempting to use "Copy New Chart" would result in an error if a dashboard frame was not previously selected.
- Through the Viewer interface, when using "Share Dashboard" an issue was fixed when sharing a Dashboard containing parameter values.
- Reduced the height of the title bar
- Redesigned the appearance of the multiple-page drop down
- Restored the Help dialog, which stopped appearing
- Fixed a visual issue, with Android phones, when attempting to share a dashboard comment.
- Fixed a visual issue with viewing Comments
- Fixed a error with reports if a bar chart, with pivot, was contained in the dashboard/chart report.
- The navigation options for Scheduled Reports are now removed if the administrator disables Reports.
- Fixed an issue within the Forms Designer where setting the permission to edit "Own Records" would result in an error.
- Fixed an issue within the Forms Designer, when changing the data set (on "Existing Table" Form type) which resulted in an error.
- Within the Admin, an error was fixed when attempting to change a user password. Additionally, the validation was improved for ensuring the password was correctly entered into the dialog two times.
- Fixed an issue within the login screen if "Forgot Password" was selected
- Dashboard Comments can now be disabled by the administrator
- Updated the manual to describe the new system logging interface
- The Data Hub System Status page would sometimes get set as a redirect cause a
- JNDI data sources are disabled by default. To enable them, they must be exclusively added to the `ivizgroup.properties` file. Multiple sources can be used by incrementing the number at the end for each. Wildcards '*' and '?' to match multiple names is supported. The syntax is as follows:
To upgrade use the Product Download Site to download the product media (for new clients, you will download the Production Installer.) If you have used the Product Download Site in the past, you will use the same credentials. If you have not, please contact your Client Success Manager and we can help you obtain your credentials. The credentials are often found in your license update emails, beneath the licensing information, you will see download URL, username, and password.
If you have a hosted subscription with iDashboards, your instance will be updated in coordination with your Client Success Manager.
resolved >= 2022-01-31 AND resolved <= 2022-03-01 AND statusCategory = 3 AND "Apply changes to:[Checkboxes]" = Branch order by updated DESC
Please sign in to leave a comment.