Enterprise Service Release v11.2d came out today, which includes the following items:
- The iDashboards automatic updating of the repository was broken if the existing installation was prior to v11.2 and the destination was any of the following: v11.2a, v11.2b, v11.2c.
- Chart fixes
- Fixed the track color of Thermometer charts
- Fixed an issue where the mouseover legend would display a range color instead of the Y-Axis color (Chart types include: Clustered Bar, Clustered Column, 3D Column, 3D Cylinder)
- Fixed an issue where Tabular Charts may not always preview properly within the Chart Designer.
- Fixed an issue with Radar Chart labels
- Fixed an issue when copying a dashboard - now the mobile dashboard layouts will be copied too.
- Fixed an issue where a required parameter may result in dialogs appearing in the wrong order and therefore restricting the user from properly applying changes.
- Fixed an issue where a browser console error would be thrown if attempting to use the mouse-scroll on a parameter list that displayed a scrollbar.
- Fixed the dialog of a help menu within Chart Designer and Picklist Designer.
- Security updates.
To upgrade use theProduct Download Siteto download the product media (for new clients, you will download the Production Installer.) If you have used theProduct Download Sitein the past, you will use the same credentials. If you have not, please contact your Client Success Manager and we can help you obtain your credentials. The credentials are often found in your license update emails, beneath the licensing information, you will see download URL, username, and password.
If you have a hosted subscription with iDashboards, your instance will be updated in coordination with your Client Success Manager.