Enterprise Service Release v11.2c came out today, which includes the following items:
- A sizable project to implement a Content Security Policy (CSP) header, has been added to this release of iDashboards. This helps secure, and identify, all of the content that is transferred from an iDashboards server to an iDashboards client. User's will not notice any change in the product. However, security scanners and strict network policies will benefit from this improvement.
- Note: This was not a task initiated by a security threat, but rather as an ongoing development practice to always maintain the highest standards for our customer base.
- Data Hub > ETL Jobs > Canvas is now scrollable for creating large jobs and placing tasks outside of the viewable canvas.
Data Hub > Text File Data Set - Added the new filter conditions of:
- does not contain
- starts with
- does not start with
- ends with
- does not end with
- does not match
- Deleted Keys folder or "ks" file(s). As a system admin, please do not delete the folder "/keys" within the installation of iDashboards. This will permanently remove the only identifiable encryption for API authorizations or any encrypted items within the iDashboards repository database.
- However, if the folder/file is deleted, we have improved the error handling and a 404 page will no longer be displayed.
- Data Hub
- Send Email Task - fixed an issue when selecting a macro would clear the message body.
- On occasion, a duplicate "Save As" button would appear. This as been corrected.
- Fixed the appearance of the sidebar summary for the "Branch" task
- Knowledge Base
- Added a "Link to Article" option when defining Chart Alerts
- Fixed a number of small issues when viewing articles on a mobile device
- Fixed the Admin console by correcting errors that would appear when deleting a picklist
- Fixed an Import issue that resulted in a NullPointerException
- On pages which have an auto-refresh option (like Job Status) the ability to retain sorted columns has been improved.
- Fixed an OpenID authentication issue that resulted in a NullPointerException error.
- Dashboard Comments
- Fixed an issue where the Dashboard Comments dialog would open, and re-open, for every click on the Comments Header text. Now, the dialog opens once and doesn't stack.
- Desktop and Mobile dashboards now share a unified Comments thread.
- Changed the default sort direction
- User Application
- Fixed a translation issue where “è” would become “è”
- Drill-back would not always work properly if multiple charts were drilling into the same frame.
- Based on permission settings, fixed an issue where a user may only see charts on the first page of a multi-page dashboard.
- Fixed the "clustered" versions of the Speedometer chart where the Range Color did not properly encompass the entire desired space.
- Also fixed a range color issue on the single-axis Speedometer charts
- Removed the Share option from the Public Access experience
- In the Builder interface, a fix was applied to the Population Distribution Chart to resolve a problem where the label values would all display as zero's
- Improved the interactive space of a super-small slice on the Single-Slice pie and donut charts
- Fixed a Tile Effect issue on the mobile experience
- For multiple-page dashboards, we fixed an auto-rotation issue on the mobile device
- Fixed an interactive issue with the Pyramid charts where the proper transparency was not being restored after interaction was completed.
- Improved the error handling for negative numbers within the pie chart, especially if the pie chart is clustered within the frame
- In certain circumstances, deleted a field from a Form would not prompt about the need for iDashboards to drop the field from the database.
- Fixed a dialog within Forms to properly handle offline data sources
- Fixed a variety of browser console errors
- Fixed an Authentication menu within the Scorecards application
To upgrade use theProduct Download Siteto download the product media (for new clients, you will download the Production Installer.) If you have used theProduct Download Sitein the past, you will use the same credentials. If you have not, please contact your Client Success Manager and we can help you obtain your credentials. The credentials are often found in your license update emails, beneath the licensing information, you will see download URL, username, and password.
If you have a hosted subscription with iDashboards, your instance will be updated in coordination with your Client Success Manager.