Enterprise Service Release v11.1e came out today, which includes the following items:
- Tablet Users - Tablets, which previously experienced the mobile interface, now get the same experience as a desktop device! This change is due to the screen resolution and screen size of the popular tablets on the market today.
- Mobile - When a mobile layout exists, the default mode for mobile was changed to No Scroll (previous default was Vertical Scroll)
- Mobile > Forms - Fixed an issue where buttons were rendering off-screen
- Admin > Data Source - Resolved an issue when columns names contain a period '.'
- Admin > Excel Data Configuration - Resolved a problem initializing the workbook database
- Chart Designer - Fixed an issue retaining the unit labels
- Chart Designer - Fixed an issue when searching for a property
- Dashboard Designer - In some circumstances, the 3D Dashboard Launcher would freeze the page when loading the dashboard within the Builder interface
- Parameters - Fixed a variety of input parameter bugs
Data Hub Bugs
- Fixed an issue with previewing data within an ETL job
- Fixed an ETL issue inserting a task into the existing flow where the next task is Join Rowsets
- Fixed an issue connecting to API accounts
To upgrade use the Product Download Site to download the product media (for new clients, you will download the Production Installer.) If you have used the Product Download Site in the past, you will use the same credentials. If you have not, please contact your Client Success Manager and we can help you obtain your credentials. The credentials are often found in your license update emails, beneath the licensing information, you will see download URL, username, and password.
If you have a hosted subscription with iDashboards, your instance will be updated in coordination with your Client Success Manager.
Please sign in to leave a comment.