Microsoft stopped support for Internet Explorer (IE) in early 2020 and it's becoming negligent for iDashboards to expect a secure server/client experience on an obsolete browser that doesn't support the high standards we work hard to implement within our application. Therefore, the v11.0a release will be the last version of iDashboards to partially support Internet Explorer. In the near future, we will be removing all support for IE and forcing all browsers to be non-IE.
For steps on how to use a secure, HTML5 compliant browser, ask your I.T. department.
– Software Development Manager Ken Rose
Ref: So long Internet Explorer.
iDashboards works best when using the newest (and last prior) version of these browsers:
- Microsoft Edge (version 86.0.622.43+)
- Google Chrome (version 73.0.3683.10+)
- Google Chrome Mobile (version 73.0.3683.10+)
- Mozilla Firefox (version 65.0+)
- Safari (version 13+)
- iOS (version 13+)
Please sign in to leave a comment.