Enterprise Service Release v11.0c came out today, which includes the following items:
- Fixed a browser security error when copying and pasting content from the iDashboards text editor and pasting into the iDashboards IFRAME editor.
- Removed the case sensitivity of dashID and chartID when using the guest URL
- Fixed a problem with the Embedded Viewer Mode for mobile users.
- Picklists - Fixed a problem where a pre-configured parameter would display the wrong associated picklist.
- Picklists - Fixed a problem where the selected picklist did not appear when editing a parameter where the picklist was already used/configured.
- Mobile - Fixed a problem where the Dashboard Launcher would not interact with finger gestures which restricted the ability to scroll the list of dashboards.
- Mobile - Fixed a problem with displaying the wrong number of dashboards found when performing a search.
- Added foreign keys to the Scorecards repository
- Refreshed a few details about viewing and setting the time period of goals.
- Fixed an issue with using an Oracle repository for the Scorecards application.
- Added the ability to set goals using a new Repeat Until setting.
To upgrade please use the Support Download Site to download the CDROM files, for new clients, you will download the Production Installer. If you have used the Support Download Site in the past, you will use the same credentials. If you have not, please contact your Client Success Manager and we can help you obtain your credentials. It is often found in your license update emails, below the licensing information, you will see download URL, username, and password.
Service Release Notes are created by Development and Updated by the Support Services Team. If you find anything we missed, then please contact Dashboard Support for further assistance and they will update the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.