Enterprise Service Release v11.0b came out today, which includes the following items:
- Data Hub - Added profile images to all pagesAdmin - Added a new system setting for password reset timeout
- Admin - Changed the text justification of the System Settings (wow!)
- Dashboard Launcher - Fixed a problem when adding a favorite dashboard while viewing a dashboard that opened by the launcher. Previously, the main dashboard was added as a favorite and now the currently opened dashboard will be added as a favorite.
- Admin - There was a problem with the Common Authentication where you could not update the redirect URL.
- Admin - When configuring Common Authentication, the page was unable to save changes made to the untrusted certificates properties
- Chart Designer - When configuring the Drilldown to Chart, a duplicate value would appear if a target frame was selected.
- Viewer - Fixed a problem where guest users were taken to the login screen when attempting to run a report.
- Builder - Fixed a problem where the Delete button would be disabled.
- Builder - Fixed a problem where the Target Dashboard Frame would append the name to the intended frame name, so it would not load the intended dashboard into the correct frame.
- Fixed a problem with licensing and module availability.
- Added profile images to all pages
- Added Organizations column and ability to manage user assignments
- When using Add Organization, we now bring the user(s) over to the new organization
- Organizations now link to users
- Fixed a problem where a new organization did not provide access to the organization manager
- Fixed a problem where a new Data Store was wrongly being requested (and the only resolution was to restart the application)
- Fixed a problem when configuring the identity provider within the Scorecards application versus the main iDashboards application
To upgrade please use the Support Download Site to download the CDROM files, for new clients, you will download the Production Installer. If you have used the Support Download Site in the past, you will use the same credentials. If you have not, please contact your Client Success Manager and we can help you obtain your credentials. It is often found in your license update emails, below the licensing information, you will see download URL, username, and password.
Service Release Notes are created by Development and Updated by the Support Services Team. If you find anything we missed, then please contact Dashboard Support for further assistance and they will update the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.