Enterprise Service Release v10.6e came out today.
When using Stored Procedures (SPROCS), we have learned that some implementations want to have nulls returned as either: nulls or empty string. Therefore, a global switch was made to control this setting. An administrator with file level access to the installation directory of the iDashboards application will need to edit the ivizgroup.properties file and add the following switch:
- The mobile redirect experience now works with embedded mode
- Google Analytics was improved to include certain "XX" custom properties.
- When uploading an Excel file into the Workbook Database, we do a better job at informing you that an existing workbook file has been updated (versus uploading a new file).
- Technically, we were hosting Webcomponents.bundle.js external to the iDashboards application. This has been changed for helping some installations with firewall issues.
- When using the Forms feature, the date field was displaying the year 2021 as 2121 (similarly, it would display 1987 as 8787). So, this was fixed!
- A user with the role of builder was unable to edit their settings.
- Dashboard thumbnails were disabled for new users. Come on, don't we all want thumbnails?
- A variety of fixes were made to remove the Alerts and Reports feature if the admin disables the feature in the administrative settings.
- A fix was made to the Expressions dialog so that it no longer gets smaller after consecutive opens & closes. Additionally, an improvement in the expression variable list was made.
- Changed the behavior of a custom query when a string parameter would erroneously return a numeric data type.
- When using Forms and the calendar field, the validation message was not disappearing even after entering a date.
- When creating Input Parameters within the chart designer, some of the dialog windows would stack and there was a problem when validation was occurring between the different windows.
- Fixed some browser console errors, including the area of the Dashboard Designer.
- Fixed the Sort Rows task so it scrolls when there are multiple columns.
To upgrade please use the Support Download Site to download the CDROM files, for new clients, you will download the Production Installer. If you have used the Support Download Site in the past, you will use the same credentials. If you have not, please contact your Client Success Manager and we can help you obtain your credentials. It is often found in your license update emails, below the licensing information, you will see download URL, username, and password.
Service Release Notes are created by Development and Updated by the Support Services Team. If you find anything we missed, then please contact Dashboard Support for further assistance and they will update the article.