Enterprise Service Release v10.6b came out today.
- Drilldown target charts were remaining in a hover state after removing the mouse from the chart graphics
- Within the Dashboard Designer, a toolbar icon (menu buttons) was moved from one sub-group into another
- Corrected a problem where the list of datetime macros was different when creating a new parameter versus when editing a parameter
- In some circumstances, within the Viewer interface, if an error occurred (Application Error appeared) when opening a Dashboard, it was not possible to close the dashboard
- The licensing for using the 3D Image Chart was improved
To upgrade please use the Support Download Site to download the CDROM files, for new clients, you will download the Production Installer. If you have used the Support Download Site in the past, you will use the same credentials. If you have not, please contact your Client Success Manager and we can help you obtain your credentials. It is often found in your license update emails, below the licensing information, you will see download URL, username, and password.
Service Release Notes are created by Development and Updated by the Support Services Team. If you find anything we missed, then please contact Dashboard Support for further assistance and they will update the article.