In this interactive K-12 dashboard example, the Jackson Kenneth School District is tracking several educational KPIs in a single screen. Each school’s data lives side by side, giving a comprehensive view of the performance of each institution and student body. Using interactive intelligence, the end-user can see education assessment scores, enrollment trends, and student to faculty ratio by clicking on the school of interest. The donut chart on the right of the dashboard details data regarding students in accelerated programs, and features several layers of drilldowns by subject of study, class level, and individual student performance. Click here for a live demo.
- If you have existing items/objects with the same Names or Global IDs as above, please change them before you import the Dashboards.
Pre Import Steps
- Download the Education_Template.zip
- Extract the contents of Education_Template.zip it will create a folder called Education.
- From the Admin page go to Content. Create a folder under the content directory called iDashboardsPacks (if it does not exist) and another in that directory called Education.
- Copy the contents of ..\iDashboardsPacks\Education folder into the Content\iDashboardsPacks\Education folder.
- Now we need to go into the Admin page and update the Global ID to the Excel Workbook database. In the Admin page, go to System then select Import\Export. From the dropdown menu select Manage Global IDs. From the menu on the left select Data Sources. Now we need to set the iDashboards Workbooks database to WORKBOOK.
- Upload the Excel Workbook labeled Education.xlsx from the zip file.
Import Dashboards & Charts
- Go to the Admin Console
- Menu --> System --> Import/Export --> Import Charts and Dashboards
- Choose the Education_Template.zip file and then hit the Submit button and follow the prompts.