Our dashboard software allows for plant managers to visualize key manufacturing metrics in a way that makes it easy to see inefficiencies in production. With custom production KPI dashboards, actionable insights can be discovered through interactive charts and graphs that update in real-time.
At a glance, managers are able to visualize production KPIs for each shift in this manufacturing dashboard example. Line and bar charts display plant waste, process waste, tube waste, sample waste, pounds change, off shade, and on target metrics for each shift. KPIs are organized by shift and dashboard users can drill down to visualize these metrics by-product at specific times. Click here for a live demo.
- If you have existing items/objects with the same Names or Global IDs as above, please change them before you import the Dashboards.
Pre Import Steps
- Download the Production_Templates.zip
- Extract the contents of Production_Templates.zip it will create a folder called Production_Template.
- From the Admin page go to Content Create a folder under the content directory called iDashboardsPacks (if it does not exist) and another in that directory called Production.
- Copy the contents of ..\iDashboardsPacks\Production folder into the Content\iDashboardsPacks\Production folder.
- Now we need to go into the Admin section and update the Global ID to the Excel Workbook database. In the Admin page, go to System then select Import\Export. From the dropdown menu select Manage Global IDs. From the menu on the left select Data Sources. Now we need to set the iDashboards Workbooks database to WORKBOOK.
- Upload the Excel Workbook labeled Production.xlsx from the zip file.
Import Dashboards & Charts
- Go to the Admin Console
- Menu --> System --> Import/Export --> Import Charts and Dashboards
- Choose the Production_Templates.zip file and then hit the Submit button and follow the prompts.
Please sign in to leave a comment.