In this IT dashboard example, a Tech Operations team can track their work order activities across different regions and issues. Both installs and service calls are monitored, and the end-user can view completed, canceled, pending, and future work orders by category and code. This interactive dashboard provides an at-a-glance view of the tech operations productivity, as well as the most common issues the tech team encounters. Click Here for a live demo.
- If you have existing items/objects with the same Names or Global IDs as above, please change them before you import the Dashboards.
Pre Import Steps
- Download the Service Desk.zip
- Extract the contents of Service Desk.zip it will create a folder called Service Desk.
- From the Admin page go to Content Create a folder under the content directory called iDashboardsPacks (if it does not exist) and another in that directory called Finance in the CONTENT folder.
- Copy the contents of ..\iDashboardsPacks\ITD folder into the Content\iDashboardsPacks\ITD folder.
- Now we need to go into the Admin section and update the Global ID to the Excel Workbook database. In the Admin page, go to System then select Import\Export. From the dropdown menu select Manage Global IDs. From the menu on the left select Data Sources. Now we need to set the iDashboards Workbooks database to WORKBOOK.
Import Dashboards & Charts
- Go to the Admin Console
- Menu --> System --> Import/Export --> Import Charts and Dashboards
- Choose the Service_Desk_Templates.zip file and then hit the Submit button and follow the prompts.
Aaron, please check these zip file that does not have the images and the second zip to import, it only have json files
I tried to import the .zip directly and gives error too
Please sign in to leave a comment.