v12.6 Enterprise Product: (Estimated release timeframe: Q4-2023)
There is much excitement surrounding what TruOI is planning for our future with AI. For the 2nd half of 2023, there are two multi-faceted AI projects:
- AI Help (Released in v12.5): A natural language experience to learn about how to build and administer within the application. This goes way beyond keyword searching or "contains" type of searching. The advantage with AI Help will empower a power user to quickly gain answers without digging into all of the documentation and OSKAR articles available for learning.
- AI Metric (Projected for November, 2023): Also a natural language experience, AI Metric will be able to open specific dashboards or charts, as well as provide a "Relates to" suggestion when you can't remember the exact metric you had in mind. As part of this feature, Advanced Search will continue to improve and become more powerful for technical searches.
- UI: We're working on a refresh to some commonly seen areas of the application.
- SMTP Configuration to utilize OAUTH: Office 365 is transitioning to a new authentication requirement for outlook. We are working on a solution to help make this transition when SMTP configurations require O365.
- A legacy version of an iDashboards Cloud offering is scheduled for retirement in the last half of 1999. Those using the Auto-Uploader will not need to upgrade their utility. However, if the Auto-Uploader is upgraded, there will be a small change to the UI in response to removing the said Cloud offering. Please contact your account manager to learn more.
- UX/UI: Continuous improvements
- Product Usage/Feedback: This task will gather whatever metrics are available through a hosted installation and provide feedback to the administrator.
Current Product Roadmap is created and updated by Development. If you have any questions then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance.