This will require Data Admin privileges to setup and Builder for implementation.
In light of recent events with the pandemic. iDashboards would like to provide some data sources to use in tracking the virus.
- European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control - Excel download of daily cases worldwide beginning December 31, 2019
- Daily CSV download of US Covid-19 Cases by County
- Here is a raw feed to a CSV - Update the date in the URL accordingly
- Nine downloadable CSV Files with worldwide statistics about COVID-19 - Compliments of John Hopkins University
For those interested in using the CSV data, you can follow the guide to see how to setup the Data Source connection, or just resave them as Excel and upload to your datastore via the web interface or Auto-Uploader. If you would like assistance with any of these connections, please contact the iDashboards Support Team.
For More Information:
- Creating a Database URL (Connection String)
- iDashboards Admin Manual 10. Managing Data Sources
Disclaimer: iDashboards Technical Support Engineers are not proficient in the Management and Integration of every API that exists as new APIs are being created everyday with each company that wants to provide seamless integration with other software. However, we do our best to help you make these connections because we want to assist you in your success. If you do not see an article for a connection you would like to make please contact iDashboards Support and know that it will take a bit of time to figure out what is necessary for this integration.
If the above is unable to resolve the issue, then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.