Enterprise Service Release v10.2c came out today. This release combines product updates and a small number bug fixes as noted below.
- Builder: Improved the interface to retain more information about the last-used (working) category, this is an ongoing effort.
- Alerts: A major bug was fixed that prevented the Alerts page from displaying triggered alerts
- Chart Designer: A bug was fixed that caused existing Data Source permissions to update based on changes made by the administrator
- Chart Designer: Fixed a bug when importing dashboard parameters with a default value
- Reports: Improved the performance of the Scheduled Report List in the administrative application
To upgrade please use the Support Download Site to download the CDROM files, for new clients, you will download the Production Installer. If you have used the Support Download Site in the past, you will use the same credentials. If you have not, please contact your Client Success Manager and we can help you obtain your credentials. It is often found in your license update emails, below the licensing information, you will see download URL, username, and password.
Service Release Notes are created by Development and Updated by the Support Services Team. If you find anything we missed, then please contact Dashboard Support for further assistance and they will update the article.