Enterprise Service Release v10.1b came out today. This release combines product updates and a small number of specific bug fixes as noted below.
- Alerts License: This release will allow v10.1 to be used even if you are not licensed to use alerts. To add Alerts to your licensing, contact your iDashboards account manager.
- Alerts Disablement: If you are licensed for Alerts, but do not want to use Alerts, there is an administrative setting to disable the entire end-user interface. While alerts is disabled, the administrative application will continue to display all of the alert pages and settings.
- Viewer Role Login: Previously, when logging into the application as a user with the Viewer role, the Lobby page (only available to non-viewers) begins to load prior to landing on the Viewer home page. This release improves the Viewer redirect.
- User Password: When creating or editing users from the Administrative application, the two password fields were not being checked to ensure the passwords matched.
- When selecting a picklist, the interface has been improved to better designate when a picklist contains parameter values.
- Passing Parameter to Picklist Causes Repeated Database Calls for each item in the Picklist. This has been optimized.
- Image Filename: Images with the [ and ] characters in the filename would cause issues. This has been fixed.
- Import/Export: There was a bug when importing stored procedures
- Data Source Saving: In some circumstances, there was a bug when saving a data source.
- Chart Designer Tooltips: In some circumstances, a tooltip would incorrectly appear when selecting the chart type.
Data Hub Updates
- Data Sets & ETL Jobs: When navigating data sets and ETL jobs, the dialog box allows for renaming items and folders. When renaming folders, the items within would disappear until the dialog closed and reopened.
Data Hub Bugs
- Job Status: There was a bug with sorting by column
To upgrade please use the Support Download Site to download the CDROM files, for new clients, you will download the Production Installer. If you have used the Support Download Site in the past, you will use the same credentials. If you have not, please contact your Client Success Manager and we can help you obtain your credentials. It is often found in your license update emails, below the licensing information, you will see download URL, username, and password.
Service Release Notes are created by Development and Updated by the Support Services Team. If you find anything we missed, then please contact Dashboard Support for further assistance and they will update the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.