Enterprise Service Release v10.0b came out today.
- Admin setting: System Setting Prevent Session Timeout: Is now a legacy property.
- Viewer interface: Change Remove Bookmark to Remove from Favorites.
- Stacked chart types: Handling negative values in stack style charts.
- Viewer interface: Always show recents and bookmarks in Viewer even if they are empty.
- Input Parameter Select All: A cursor click would not add a checkmark if the text Select All clicked.
- Parameters: When Picklist is editable and item entered had no results, Picklist Text input is cleared.
- Parameters: The Required? checkbox state did not persist across save.
- Specify Filter Criteria: When using the in or not in conditions, it was only allowing one macro choice at a time.
- Slider control: Fixed a bug in the slider, where snap would sometimes result in out of range value.
- SSO Manager: Fix NPE when lcd lock expires.
- SSO Manager: Fix error message when lcd lock expires.
- SSO Fixes: Load dashboard on login.
- Parameters: Pressing Enter in a Textbox Parameter Control should trigger Update action when RefreshOnChange is true
- Macro buttons: The first time button is selected the macro menu opens away from the button.
- Select a color: Manually entering RGB values resets the RGB tuner to 0.
- Chart Designer: Axis List, when there are no Axis with a native Data Type = Number, but through a Function, the Axis becomes a Number, the Expression's Variable macro is missing Statistics choices.
- Viewer when role is Builder+: A Builder in the Viewer interface is missing the Pencil Edit icon and the Go to Builder menu item.
- Pie chart legend: When viewing a Pie Chart with a Y-Axis Pivot, the Legend does not update to reflect changes to X-Axis.
- Viewer: When a Dashboard is open, modify the Go to Builder menu item to open the Builder interface without opening the Dashboard.
- Dialog: Close the Opened Dashboards dialog when mouse-click occurs off the window.
- Viewer: The Opened Dashboards window scrolls when too small.
- Display issue: Prevent dashboards with extremely long names from messing up dashboard save as display
- Expression dialog editor: Expression contents would be erased when inserting a macro.
- Dashboard Designer: In Dashboard Designer, a Builder and Data Admin Role User with Save access to a Category, after moving the Dashboard to the Personal Category, the Dashboard is not listed under Personal.
- Admin: Fix issue where fv3 linked charts and dashboards would not show for workbooks. Linked Charts show 0 when there are v10 charts using the workbook.
- Delete Dashboard: User is a Builder and in a Group with Save permissions, yet could not Delete a Dashboard.
- Chart Designer issue: Chart Designer > Axis List = An error occurred while communicating with the server: Internal Server Error (500)
- Share Dashboard: Dialog opens too big vertically
- Mobile menu: Is out of order when compared to Viewer.
- Stacked chart types: Fixed handling of negative values in stacked and ratio bar charts.
- Admin/Data Hub: Configure Workbook Database modal open with no scrollbar
- Admin: Linked Charts: Category > Dashboard > Chart = No Charts Displayed
- Admin: Category > Chart > Schema and Source Object data is missing.
- Save As: Fix issue where users with view permissions were blocked from copying dashboards.
- Personal Category: Fixed an issue regarding charts & dashboards being saved within the Personal category. This included an issue moving to/from the Personal category. This also included issues with the Recent list once items were moved to/from the Personal category.
- Data Hub: Data Hub > ETL Job > Truncate Dates: When the first Datetime column uses Truncation=None, job execution causes error - Unknown truncation type
To upgrade please use the Support Download Site to download the CDROM files, for new clients, you will download the Production Installer. If you have used the Support Download Site in the past, you will use the same credentials. If you have not, please contact your Client Success Manager and we can help you obtain your credentials. It is often found in your license update emails, below the licensing information, you will see download URL, username, and password.
Service Release Notes are created by Development and Updated by the Support Services Team. If you find anything we missed, then please contact Dashboard Support for further assistance and they will update the article.
Please sign in to leave a comment.