This will require Builder privileges for setup and implementation.
Image Plot Chart Description:
This chart plots points on an image background. The location, size, shape, and color of points may be determined by the chart's data or a configuration file. Other options like blinking and rotation are also available and are controlled strictly by the data source being used. For more details and configuration options, please see the iDashboards User manual.
- US-GPS-01.zip (contains an image of the United States and the configuration file for using GPS coordinates)
- US-GPS-01.xls (Data File)
- US-GPS-01.xml (Configuration File)
- US-GPS-01.png (US Map Image. Although any map may be used)
- COPYRIGHT-NOTICE-README.TXT (Copyright Notice on using the image US-GPS-01.png)
- Image Plot Boundary Calculator.xlsx
- When using a Mercator projection map, it is necessary to inform iDashboards about the boundaries of the image. Editing an XML file is necessary to perform this 'shift'. This process is only required when using Latitude and Longitude values to define each point.
- An excel file to help calculate the Top/Bottom/Left/Right (North/South/East/West) GPA boundaries of an Image if data consists of Latitude and Longitude values. To use this file, enter the pixel width and height. Then, select two specific points (one near the upper left and one near the lower right) and enter the pixel and GPS positions. The resulting Map Boundaries will be calculated. Edit the XML configuration file with the Map Boundary values.
For More Information:
- Maps Articles
- Builder Manual 9.14.2 Image Plot Chart
truOI Technical Support Engineers are not proficient in the editing and integration of every Image Plot that exists as new maps are being created everyday. However, we do our best to help you use these maps because we want to assist you in your success. The Image Plot Examples are delivered as-is. There will be no modification of the Image Plot Examples by the Support Services Team. The truOI Support Services Team has put a lot of effort into making sure that the Image Plot Examples are able to be integrated with your dashboards. By downloading and installing the Image Plot Examples the truOI Administrator assumes responsibility for its usage and for understanding the data presented.
If the above is unable to resolve the issue, then please contact truOI Support for further assistance.