This requires Builder privileges.
How do I make Alerts fire on certain days of the week? iDashboards Administrators and Analysts may want alerts to fire only on certain days. This may include or exclude weekends, the first day of the month, the last day of the month, or other days of the week or month.
- To make the alerts fire on the all or certain designated days of the week/month:
- On the chart that has an alert, right click and select Configure Alerts
- Highlight the alert in question and select Edit
- In the Configure a Chart Alert window, click on Schedule
- Click on any of the buttons on the left and select the options as required
- If Check All is selected then it will select all options and some options will need to be de-selected as needed.
For More Information:
- iDashboards Admin Manual 17. Alerts
If the above is unable to resolve the issue, then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance.