This will require Builder privileges for setup and implementation.
- Declaring Variables
- Conditional Statements
- If... Statement
- If...Else Statement
- Switch Statement
- Logical Comparison
- Derived Columns
Some charts need to have additional columns built off of existing column data. Can derived columns be used in iDashboards charts?
- the X-axis maps to the Product column
- the Y1-axis maps to the Sales_Previous_Year column
- the Y2-axis maps to the Sales_Current_Year column.
(y2 - y1) / y1 * 100;
- No filtering on derived columns
- It is not possible to apply a filter to a derived column due to the fact that derived column expressions are evaluated after all filtering has taken place.
- If you are configuring a filter on a table that uses a derived column, the derived column will simply not show up as an option when selecting the filter’s data column.
- No drilldown filtering on derived columns
- It is common to configure one chart to drill down into another chart and to have the second chart perform a drilldown filter.
- A drilldown filter automatically selects a value in the second chart’s pivot that corresponds to the value the user clicked in the first chart.
- Since drilldown filtering is a form of filtering, it cannot be used in conjunction with a derived column
For More Information:
- iDashboards Builder Manual 14 Analytics
If the above is unable to resolve the issue, then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.