This requires being connected to your server.
Occasionally upon logging into the server a customer will come across a Tomcat error in which iDashboards is installed. However, Tomcat will appear to be running and the iDashboards application will be accessible as expected.
This Tomcat error appears when the logged in user does not have the right permissions to access the Tomcat install folders on the server.
Particularly the TomcatXw.exe application which resides in the following path for early installations:
<Install Directory>\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat X.0\bin
OR the idashboardsW.exe application which resides in the path below for more recent installations:
To resolve the properties on the TomcatXw.exe or idashboardsW.exe application will have to be modified to run under the Administrative Account.
- Navigate to the below Apache Tomcat installation folder on the iDashboards server:
- Early installation: <Install Directory>\Apache Software Foundation\Tomcat X.0\bin
- Recent installation: C:\Program Files\iDashboards_SRV\Server\bin
- Locate and right click on the TomcatXw.exe or idashboardsW.exe
- Select Properties
- Click on Compatibility
- Under Privilege level check the box next to Run this program as an administrator
- Click Apply
- Click OK
- Now restart your iDashboards Service (iDashboardsSRV)
If the above is unable to resolve the issue, then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.