This requires Admin privileges to setup.
Language packs affect the text that is built into the iDashboards User and Administrator Application. The language packs affect the text in the: menu items, and the windows related to dashboard and chart creation. They also affect the text that administers the users, groups, categories, data sources, and settings. Language packs will not affect any text that is pulled from a Data Source as it comes directly from the data source. Also, category names are displayed as created in iDashboards Admin.
- zh = Taiwan (traditional Chinese)
- zh_CN = Simplified Chinese (China)
To install a language pack, perform the following steps:
- Download the Zip file attached to this document. Do not unzip.
- Log into your iDashboards instance and go into the Admin.
- From the top menu click on System and then click on Languages.
- Select the downloaded pack from the download location
- At this point, you can set the default System Language
If the above is unable to resolve the issue, then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.