This will require Builder privileges for setup and implementation.
The column aliases are not showing up for your MySQL database tables, only the actual column names are appearing.
Effective MySQL connector 5.1.x release, the behavior for ResultSetMetaData.getColumnName() was changed to return the actual column name rather than an alias.
The simple solution is to add an optional JDBC driver property on the Data Source screen.
For More Information:
- iDashboards Builder Manual 13.14 Picklists
- MySQL 3.14 Aliases and deprecated Mysqli Functions
- MySQL 9.2 Schema Object Names
- MySQL 12.18.6 JSON Table Functions
- MySQL 25.9 Restrictions on Views
- MySQL App. B.3.4.4 Problems with Column Aliases
If the above is unable to resolve the issue, then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.