This will require Builder privileges for setup and implementation.
- How to set a maximum grid value on the Y-Axis scale?
- How to customize the Y-Axis scale of a chart?
- Double click on the chart to open Chart Designer
- On the left select your particular Chart Settings
- Scroll down to Grid Settings
- Across from Force Grid Boundaries click the box
- Then the Requested Maximum Value and Requested Minimum Value boxes open:
- Requested Maximum Value = InsertMaximumValue
- Requested Minimum Value = InsertMinimumValue
This will increase the value of the maximum X-Axis shown to the selected value. However, note that the maximum grid value will now not change according to the data set. If the result set receives a value greater than the set grid maximum value it might go outside of the scale.
For More Information:
- iDashboards Builder Manual 7.3 Chart Designer
If the above is unable to resolve the issue, then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance.
This does not work for my bar chart.
However the Dynamic Grid Boundaries work fine.
What could be the reason?
Is there a similar feature for a thermometer graph?
That option is not available for thermometer graphs.
Please sign in to leave a comment.