This requires editing the ivizgroup.properties on your server in the configuration (conf) directory.
Can I use a Stored Procedure with MySQL?
Answer with Warning:
Yes, however, use this workaround at your own risk. If there are any problems, it is not officially supported by iDashboards and we cannot assist if there are any issues. As this feature is not requested often it does not come prepackaged inside of the iDashboards Enterprise Suite. To enable this feature it will require server access, with the necessary privileges to adjust the ivizgroup.properties file.
Note: Be sure you choose the correct version for your version of iDashboards.
- Stop the Tomcat/iDashboards Service (iDashboardsSRV)
- Add the following to the ivizgroup.properties file:
- #MySQL Stored Proc
- Then you will need to take the .jar file from the attached zip and add it to the drivers folder inside of the IVIZGROUP HOME path often: C:\Program Files\iDashboards_SRV\ivizgroup\drivers
- Start the Tomcat/iDashboards Service (iDashboardsSRV)
For More Information:
- MySQL Stored Procedures
- MySQL Editing Stored Procedures
- iDashboards Admin Manual 10. Managing Data Sources
- iDashboards Admin Manual 12. Using Stored Procedures
Disclaimer: iDashboards Technical Support Engineers are not Database Administrators who know in depth knowledge of them and their quirks. We often learn these skills on the job and have limited knowledge. We do our best to help you with your software in determining if: you are not leveraging the software in the best way for your data or you found a bug in the software, because we want to assist you in your success.
If the above is unable to resolve the issue, then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.