This requires being connected to your server.
How do I upgrade iDashboards?
If your Support and Maintenance contract is up to date then you are licensed to download the iDashboards_XX.XX_EnterpriseSuite_CDROM.zip. Please download from the Support Download Site and read ALL the documentation provided before upgrading. If you do not know your credentials please contact your Client Success Manager for assistance. You will need access to your application server for upgrades, and your database server (if the user id connecting your database server does not have sufficient permissions to run the script automatically).
Downloads For All Upgrades
For Partners your username and password were sent to the main contact before the original installation. If you need assistance with your username and/or password contact the Support Team for assistance.
ALWAYS backup your Repository Database BEFORE upgrading
- Download iDashboards_XX.XX_EnterpriseSuite_CDROM.zip from the Support Download Site to download the CDROM files. If you have used the Support Download Site in the past, you will use the same credentials. If you have not, please contact your Client Success Manager and we can help you obtain your credentials. It is often found in your license update emails, below the licensing information, you will see download URL, username, and password.
- For Tomcat 9, Go into the installation package folder, go in the bin folder and copy the two .war files (idashboards.war, idbdata.war ; scorecards.war, idb_graphics.zip and idbext.jar are optional)
For Tomcat 10, Go into the installation package folder, go in the bin/jakarta folder and copy the two .war files (idashboards.war, idbdata.war
- Locate your Tomcat's webapps folder
- C: Program Files/iDashboards_SRV/Server/webapps
- C:Program Files/Apache Software Foundation/Tomcat <ver>/webapps
- Create a new folder and label with your current version number
- Put the existing .war files into the folder
- Now, move the new folder into the Server folder
- Once this happens you will see the idashboards and idbdata folders disappear
- Do NOT go to step 7 until they disappear
- Paste those copied .war files from the installation package into the webapps folder and it will re-create the folders: idashboards and idbdata
- Once those are re-created you will officially be upgraded
For More Information:
- Upgrading to Version 12
- Previously Read: Determining Your iDashboards Version
- Read Next: System License: Determining the IP Address
Do not attempt to upgrade until you receive a current license. Please follow ALL steps provided. The Support Team is here to assist in the upgrade. If the above is unable to resolve the issue, then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance.