This requires Admin privileges.
An iDashboards License must be node-locked to the Internal IPv4 Address of the server where iDashboards is installed. A server may often have more than one IP address assigned to it, and it is important that the correct one is used, otherwise users will not be able to log into iDashboards. In order to determine the correct IP address the iDashboards software must be already installed on the production server. If you do not already have one, you may request a temporary non-node-locked license from your iDashboards Client Executive or iDashboards Partner Admin to use for the installation. Once iDashboards has been installed on the production server you may perform the following steps:
- Login to iDashboards Admin
- Select System then About
- Carefully make a note of the IP address displayed in the Server IP Address row
- Send that IP Address or a screen shot of it to your Client Executive/Partner Admin via email
For More Information:
- iDashboards Admin Manual 4. Starting the iDashboards Administrator Application
- Read Next: System License: Applying it to Your Application
If the above is unable to resolve the issue, then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance.
Please sign in to leave a comment.