Enterprise Service Release v12.6b was released today, and includes the following items:
In addition to various UI/UX improvements, the following issues have been corrected:
- Saving Charts
- When attempting to save a chart, an error involving "createKeytip" would prevent the chart from being saved. This issue has been fixed.
- Fixed a console issue within the API home page
- Fixed other issues with display and dialog issues
- Date Formatting
- Within an Input Parameter, an issue was fixed so that date values can be entered into the value dropdown and not get reformatted into the wrong value.
- Within a Picklist, display formats were not being retained, this has been fixed.
- Fixed an error that was caused when a Moderator flags a comment (Dashboards or Articles).
- A number of user experience improvements were made to the process of deleting comments and performing various Moderator tasks.
- User Settings
- Fixed an issue when a user clicked the button to manage their device sessions
status = COMPLETED AND Sprint = "DEVQA v12.6b" AND "Apply changes to:[Checkboxes]" = Branch order by updated DESC