Enterprise Service Release v12.5b was released today, and includes the following items:
In addition to various UI/UX improvements, the following issues have been corrected:
- Image Panel
- After upgrading to v12.5, previously working dashboard images, and newly placed images, would not render and display the message 'No image selected'. This has been fixed.
- Meter Chart
- Fixed a visibility and interactivity issue within the Meter Chart.
- Macro options now display within the 'Rules' definition
- Fixed an issue where a PK field wasn't required on an editable Form
- Data Hub
- Fixed an issue where a warning would unnecessarily when using required parameters within a Data Set.
- Fixed an issue where a Job Variable could not be deleted from the "Create Job Variables" task
- Improved the "Edit Target Table" dialog
status = COMPLETED AND Sprint = "DEVQA v12.5b" AND "Apply changes to:[Checkboxes]" = Branch order by updated DESC