Enterprise Service Release v12.3b was released today, and includes the following items:
- Within Forms, the Text Area field has been improved to retain a custom height which is used by drag-n-drop of the field itself.
- Exported dashboards will now include the linked objects configured by the Minimized Dashboard Panel.
- Within the Data Hub, when using a custom query to define any type of Data Set, any parameters created prior to v12.3 would disappear from view - yet still exist and be fully operational. The view has been corrected to display the related parameters.
- Within the Dashboard Designer, we now enable the "Clear Frame" option after pasting an item into a dashboard frame.
- A few improvements were made surrounding how a Builder interacts with Categories and Tabs.
- A small number of administrative controls have been improved to allow multiple values. Ex. "Server Event Notification List", etc.
status = COMPLETED AND Sprint = "DEVQA v12.3b" AND "Apply changes to:[Checkboxes]" = Branch order by updated DESC