Enterprise Service Release v12.1b was released today, and includes the following items:
- The Data Hub offers an improved table browser when performing tasks where it might be helpful to have a preview of the existing table data.
New Target Table
- Clone Table
- ETL Load Task (when using an Existing Table)
- A License Key can now be applied as a license file. This is for certain types of administration where it isn't always possible, or easy, to log in as the administrator to handle licensing.
With this enhancement, a text file, named “license.key”, can be placed in the ivizgoup home directory, and when the application is restarted (either by deploying a new WAR file or restarting Tomcat) the key will be automatically read from the file and applied.
- If there is a legacy idashboards.lic file in the ivizgroup home directory, the file will be un-applied and backed up (renamed) the same as when a new license file is uploaded through the admin screen, or a license key is entered through the admin screen.
- Fixed an issue where drilldowns had stopped working on Bar and Column Charts.
- Dashboard/Chart Building
- Minimized Panel:
- Corrected the minimized Panel app to automatically resize when the browser is resized.
- Improved the margins of the dialog and slideout.
- Fixed an issue when using the Page Control (and Dashboard Launcher) where it was not possible to navigate back to the home dashboard.
- Fixed a few issues related to drill-to-chart-as "Dialog" or "Slideout" or "Target Frame"
- A chart will now recognize the need to be saved if the Chart Note is repositioned within the Chart Designer.
- Fixed a workflow issue when opening a chart with an indescribable error. The user will now be able to navigate within the application instead of using the browser refresh.
- Minimized Panel:
- Knowledge Base
- Fixed an error when opening/editing an article (dialog referenced a missing table "fv_article_file")
- Under a certain circumstance, some images would not render within an Article. This has been fixed.
- Restored the ability to open the Scorecards Manual.
- Fixed an issue where a dialog within the Finance Statement Entries would not save. The dialog was titled "Edit a Financial Statement Entry Category" and the field was called "Calculation Type" and the field value was "Aggregate"
- Fixed an issue where viewing or saving the Finance Statement would result in an error.
- Restored the ability to view records that had previously been archived.
- Improved the error dialog when entering data into the field "Actual Units (each)"
- Fixed the administrative User search so the "Clear Criteria" button performs as intended.
- Browser console errors appeared in a certain circumstance when rendering table data.
status = COMPLETED AND Sprint = "DEVQA v12.1b" AND "Apply changes to:[Checkboxes]" = Branch order by updated DESC
Article is closed for comments.