This requires being connected to your server.
In all installations it is important that the Java System Property of -Divizgroup.home be defined in the Application Server's parameters. If this is not the case you will see the error message below.
You can see the home directory is not configured, the properties and license files not found and no Java Extension Library Path, it also does not list any drivers, which could be an incorrect error.
We will assume the ivizgroup directory location is left as default and is the following:
Setting the ivizgroup Home Directory
Finding the iDashboards Server Java Properties
- Open Command Prompt as Administrator then type in the following:
- cd C:\Program Files\iDashboards_SRV\ivizgroup
- Hit Enter then type in the following:
- idashboardsw //ES//iDashboardsSRV
- Your iDashboards Server Properties will now open
Adding the ivizgroup Home Property
- In your iDashboards Server Properties
- Click Java
- Make sure your JVM is set below
- As well as the Java Class Path
- Look in Java Options: for the following;:
- -Divizgroup.home=C:\Program Files\iDashboards_SRV\ivizgroup
- If it does not exist you must add it so you can connect to your iDashboards instance.
- If your ivizgroup directory is in a different location please adjust it accordingly.
- Click Apply then Restart the iDashboards Application Server (Tomcat)
- If you continue to have issues, make sure you have the correct permissions for the properties file, JVM and drivers so they can all be accessed to allow iDashboards to work for you.
If the above is unable to resolve the issue, then please contact iDashboards Support for further assistance.